Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins?

Forum 9 years ago

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins?

Someone sent this in:-

Nowadays, I see every single soul talking about how they went down with their female friends,while some say how their male friends went down with them well! Its not news saying 84 percent of girls above 21years in West Africa are still virgins!

In my father’s days they kept their virginity like a heaven! And any girl who couldn’t stain the white handkerchief wasn’t allowed to be married! But my generation,things have really turned the opposite direction, now we are into it, the urge is there. All we do now is to get anything in skirts…

There is a popular saying by disvirgined girls which goes thus:

”Every guy wants to marry a virgin, so who will marry the ones you disvirgined?”

Too bad. I don’t do sex! I am a virgin! And I don’t intend to do it for now. I always involve myself in sports or other recreational activities in other to forget the urge for sex, so I don’t want any nigga to tamper with my future wife ooo!

So my questions to the guys are these:

Do we still care getting married to a virgin?

How do you guys settle issues without really digging up the virgin issue stuff?

#bad_belle_is_allowed

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 2 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 4 days ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo