JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Longest Distance You’ve Traveled To See A Babe For Séx?

Forum 7 years ago

JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Longest Distance You’ve Traveled To See A Babe For Séx?

I know of many guys that will turn down the offer of Traveling to another State for Meeting that will change their Lives but when it comes to Seeing a Babe that will offer them S*x, Them go become Ajala Travel ?

Everybody is guilty of this and am not a saint also.

I Traveled down from Lagos to Maiduguri in 2014 just to see a babe who school at University of Maiduguri (Unimaid). It was a very hectic journey. Spent close to 14hrs inside the bus just because of Pu$$y.

You know the most painful thing? Na just 1 round the babe gimme do ? I begged and she did not even consider me for Traveling down to Maiduguri as at that time when Boko Haram dey vex.

We want to hear yours also – What Is The Longest Distance You’ve Traveled To See A Babe For Séx?

Which State did you go to?

Share you experience by dropping your comments.

Lets Have Fun!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial