Mother And Daughter Allegedly Claim They Are Lesbian Couple

Forum 9 years ago

Mother And Daughter Allegedly Claim They Are Lesbian Couple

A shocking story which looks like one of the biggest hoaxes in the history of social media says a mother and her daughter have announced they are a l£sb!an couple.

Mary Josephine Carter and her daughter Vertash, alleged l£sb!an couple
Mother+daughter = l£sb!an love?

The story of Mary Josephine Carter and her child Vertash immediately went viral on social media, with sources referring to their original Twitter handle @VertashaAndMary and the confession article.

According to the available information, the African-American woman revealed:

“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was 16. But we decided to wait to have sex until she was 18, legally of age.

We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out.

We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

The mother of 3 also narrated that their relationships started when she divorced her husband. She explained how Vertasha supported her after the break-up adding:

“Yes I am in a sexual relationship with my adult daughter.

No, we are not demons. We are humanic (sic) with feelings.

I am very well educated. High school diploma and my associates number 1.

Then I received a bachelor’s degree. God may put one same sex love in your life.

It does not make you a homo. I never looked at woman like I did Vertasha.

I am not a l£sb!an. Vertasha and I fell in love unexpectedly.

This is not a l£sb!an crusade. My relationship is a minority.

They tell us we cannot be together because I birthed her. Unfair.”

Mary also stated that their relationship was “as normal as any other relationship” and urged critics not to blast her for being a “bad parent”.

“My daughter Vertasha is over 18 years old and her choosing me as her sexual partner is her choice.

I have a perfect relationship because she never disobeys and is obedient.

I listen to her and every night we talk our issues.”

Adding her voice the daughter, apparently satisfied with their life, said:

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, and tells me to make our bed.

We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too… A mother knows how to please her child the best and, yes, I’ve had a man before but after age 16, I knew home is where the heart is.”

Mary revealed however that people did not accept their love making them flee their own house.

They were allegedly forced to move into hotel.

“We are going to a hotel because people are targeting us. Indeed the support from African-American women is horrible. Unsurprised at this. They hate themselves; fake hair and contacts.

If Vertasha and I was a white mother-daughter same-sex couple, it would be encouraged. Once again, white privilege. We are being discriminated against like criminals.”

Why it is a hoax
Soon after the story started making rounds on the Internet causing hot discussions among social media users, website Snopes.com explained why the “mother’s love” story can be nothing but a fake.

1. One source
The article was initially posted on Sstupid.com, and the original site did not link back to any other sources from which the quotes might have originated, nor did any traces of Vertasha Carter or her mother exist on the Internet before the page appeared.

In general, not a single credible source, no news coverage. Strange, isn’t it?

2. First article – then Twitter page
Their Twitter feed appeared only after the story had gained tremendous popularity.

3. We heard something like this before
It was recalled that a similar hoax suggesting that feminists of color seek to “end Father’s Day” had already taken place. The article was later discovered to be a prank.

Interestingly, like this VertashaAndMary story, it was aimed at triggering negative reactions.

4. Fake photo
The photo of the alleged couple (it is also on their Twitter feed) is a stolen one. The picture was first published in 2012 on thi nkinaboutbeauty.blogs pot.com in relation to the “Mother’s Day”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 14 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 22 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara