SOUNDS STRANGE: Hospital Staff Takes Snapchat Photo Of A ‘Ghost’ Outside Children’s Ward [See Photo]

Forum 8 years ago

SOUNDS STRANGE: Hospital Staff Takes Snapchat Photo Of A ‘Ghost’ Outside Children’s Ward [See Photo]

A hospital worker says he took this spooky picture of what appears to be a ghostly figure near a children’s ward.

Andrew Milburn was texting his girlfriend at Leeds General Infirmary on Friday night just before starting his night shift.

To prove he was at work, he sent her a Snapchat image of a corridor on the hospital’s Clarendon Wing.

He said:
“Unbeknown at the time it appears that I captured a ghost figure in the corridors.

“I have since put this picture on Facebook, it has received thousands of likes and comments and has been shared as far as America.

“It has also been shared on to paranormal investigator groups, many of which believe the picture is real.”

Andrew,who has recently returned to work after a career break, says the room the ghostly figure appears to be walking into is where the switchboard works.

He said a number of colleagues at the hospital have heard footsteps at the spot when no-one is there.

“There have been a few odd things,” he said. “Now people are a bit scared, and apprehensive about going to the loo.”

He said not everyone believes him though, he said some people think the picture was photoshopped but he said he didn’t make it up.

[ads4]
Source: Daily Mirror

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 3 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 day ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today