During Your School Days, When It’s Break Time And The Teacher Is Still Teaching- HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Forum 2 years ago

During Your School Days, When It’s Break Time And The Teacher Is Still Teaching- HOW DO YOU FEEL?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c269686da8d670c688ca86263b458c6e.png
Hello Guys,

We’ve all have had this feeling from primary school and Secondary school.

Break-times: are time outs from activities in the classroom, providing short rest for the pupils. It increases classroom engagement and make children more attentive and more productive.

We all can agree that it reduce disruptive behaviour in the classroom thereby helping children have some fun play time and eat?

Personally when this happens, nothing enters my head again at that moment and then sudden hatred grows for that wicked teacher. Feel like I should just tell her come & be going aunty or I’ll leave through the back door??‍♂️

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 hour ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 hour ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 18 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 20 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com