As A Man, Why Do You Have Candy Crush On Your Phone?

Forum 2 years ago

As A Man, Why Do You Have Candy Crush On Your Phone?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c2523dd53426871c4c0cd43cfe4a9ec9.png
Game Lovers in the house, raise up your hands.

Did you know 9.2 million people play Candy Crush Saga for three or more hours a day? And this is just 3.4% of those who have downloaded the lovable but frustrating puzzle-matching game.

Candy Crush is mostly played by females or women because of the feminine nature of the game, the effects, colors and that deep echoed voice when you swipe in the right direction.

For those of you who have played it, you can certainly share with us the ups and downs of trying to complete many levels one right after another. From the effects and bubbles you experience when finishing a level to the frustration of running out of lives, playing Candy Crush takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions.

I bet your girlfriend, Sister, Mum, Crush, neighbor’s wife even your landlord’s wife have Candy Crush on their phone which is understandable as a feminine game.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 22 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances