A Woman That Can COOK Or A Woman That Can KNACK. Which Do You Prefer?

Forum 2 years ago

A Woman That Can COOK Or A Woman That Can KNACK. Which Do You Prefer?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4069ef6f1cd5f69d620e071099f39983.png
Sounds weird right? Well, I guess you’ll say these were personal interactions, so I decided to put the question here.

They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. It means that if a woman wants a man to fall in love with her, she needs to be a good cook to provide him with excellent meals. The idea is that to keep a marriage healthy, a wife needs to regularly provide her husband with well-cooked food.

However, if a man is not in the mood for sex, a woman who is good in bed can put him in the mood, she leads the pace and directs the action. “For me a woman, who’s good in bed, she avails herself for any sexual position.

Please note: these women are Beautiful, Clean, Loving and Caring with all the attributes of a good wife.

Personally, I can teach a woman who can not cook, how-to, but I won’t have the time to teach the one who’s not good in bed, it’s a tedious job for me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 5 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 week ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra