LETS TALK!! Can God Lie or Make A Mistake? (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

LETS TALK!! Can God Lie or Make A Mistake? (See This)

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4a3cb3247fcf6b545b5d810eaa745ecc.png

The Bible teaches that God can’t make mistakes or change His mind because He is perfect, all-knowing, all-powerful, unchanging, and His will is eternal.

BUT how true is that?

The truth is, God can actually and has made several mistakes in the past which he regretted at some point.

For instant, he made a mistake creating humans and he regretted it afterwards.

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. Genesis 6:6.

He made a mistake destroying the world with flood in the days of Noah, which he regretted and swore never to try such mistake again. He said, “I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

In I Samuel 15:10-11 God tells the Prophet Samuel concerning Saul, whom God had earlier established as King of Israel.“Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel, saying, ‘I regret that I have made Saul King, for he has turned away from following me, and has not carried out my instructions”.

God does have made mistakes and regretted from time to time, and there are several examples of this fact in the Bible. Don’t argue with me, verify from your bible and holy books.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 3 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 6 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji