Those who wrote defaming stories about me will die before March 2017 – Pastor Anthony

Forum 7 years ago

Those who wrote defaming stories about me will die before March 2017 – Pastor Anthony

Months after controversial Tanzanian pastor, Anthony Lusekelo, was arrested and subjected to alcoholic test, he has vowed that all journalists that defamed him in their reports will die before March 2017.

The pastor was reportedly arrested in Kinondoni, Dar’es Salaam for allegedly obstructing his neighbours by packing his car on the road to punish them after they accused him of being drunk and unfit to be a religious leader.

He was,however, made to go through a ‘drug test’, which indicated that he was drunk during the confrontation, Daily News had reported.

Following the incident, Lusekelo, speaking during a mid-week service at his Kanisa la Maombezi Church, said “All journalists who reported that I’m a drunk and that I disturb my neighbours late at night, will die before March 2017.

“If it doesn’t happen, then I will stop preaching, proceed to the village and turn into a hawker.

“I leave it to God to decide whether I abandon ministry work or they die,” the preacher, popularly known as Mzee wa Upako stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 hour ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie