Shocking as Man Forced To Chew Raw Cow Heels After He Was Caught Stealing The Cattle.[Read]

Forum 7 years ago

Shocking as Man Forced To Chew Raw Cow Heels After He Was Caught Stealing The Cattle.[Read]

A man who was caught stealing and slaughtering a cow got more than he bargained for after he was caught red-handed by the owner who taught the man a lesson right there.

Not only was the thief forced to chew raw cow heels, he was made to lie on top of the raw, stinking, uncleaned intestines.

Early yesterday morning, Isaac Mashinini (62) noticed that the fence of his kraal in Block XX, Soshanguve, Tshwane was broken. Isaac, owner of the cattle and a former martial arts teacher, said he knew something was wrong.

“I called my brother, Abram (50), so we could investigate what was going on,” he told Daily Sun. “As I expected, my two cows had been stolen.”

Other farmers in the area joined Isaac and Abram as they searched the veld in Winterveld but they eventually found the cows – or what was left of them – in the bush in Soshanguve.

According to Isaac, they saw two suspicious looking men who tried to run away when they saw Isaac and his brother.

“We chased them. One got away but we caught the other one,” he said. “There was cow tripe, intestines and heels lying everywhere.”

The thug confessed to stealing and slaughtering the cows.

“He told us he was with his friend and he showed us where the meat was hidden, in a trench near the main road. “He said they were waiting for a bakkie which was supposed to come and collect it.”

The thug said it was the first time he was involved in stealing cows but residents said he was a usual suspect in many crimes committed in the area.

They attacked the thug before calling the cops.

While waiting for the police, the beating stopped but the man was made to lie on top of his loot and chew on cows heels at the same time.

A resident asked the police to hand the man to them so that he could be killed as a lesson to other would-be thugs in the area.

Akasia police spokeswoman, Constable Zanele Mtshweni said police attended the scene but no case was opened.

Isaac said they let the man go because he had dealt with him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 7 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 22 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances