Telegram Messenger - Best Alternative To Whatsapp

Forum 9 years ago

Telegram Messenger - Best Alternative To Whatsapp

If you are still on 2go then I’ll have more reason to conclude that you are still living in the primitive era of ideology because it’s no longer invoke as there are more professional messaging apps available for all. Whatsapp without much doubt has actually ripped 2go off its glory without any apology.

[ads4]

Of recent, I came in contact with a very great app of over 4 million users which is directly competing with whatsapp and even better than whatsapp. I can boldly tell you that few years from now, just like whatsapp ripped off 2go’s glory, this unique app is going to rip off whatsapp glory.

Telegram is a messaging app that works exactly like whatsapp and even better than whatsapp. Available for all platform including PC. One thing I love about this messaging app is the unbeatable features that it carries.

Why You Should Use Telegram
==>It is free forever compared to whatsapp

==>It has no limit for media or chat upload compared to whatsapp that has limit of 16MB. Meaning if you want to send file of up to 1GB, it will deliver in minutes.

==>You can access your messages from multiple device

==>No adds, no subscription free, no expiry date unlike whatsapp

==>It’s the fastest messaging app ever.

==>It’s available for all device including redundant Nokia phones. So if whatsapp has rejected your device before, opt into telegram.

Where Can I Download It?
==>For Android, download it here

==>For iPhone/iPad, download it here

==>For Blackberry device, opt into App world and search for “telegram” and download it

==>For Window phones, download it here

==>For Nokia phones, download it here

==>For Desktop users, download it here

For other infected, rejected, buffeted and redundant device, kindly contact me for an alternate download link.

One thing I love about this messaging app is for the fact that it’s big boy’s apps. Opt in let’s keep the ball rolling.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 1 week ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo