Forum 9 years ago

How to Make OperaMini Exit Dialog Box Full Screen [Symbian s60v3 Only!]

I wanna share with you, how to make an Opera Mini Exit dialogue
box full page.

Thats Is It..

Note: Only Symbian users
Your phone must be hacked!

How to Make Opera Mini Dialog Box Fullscreen

Open locale-ri.rsc with MobilHex, select "Operamini translator" plugin and press righ selection key. This is Located in Your either drive E/C depends on the drive you install your OperaMini. If your mobilhex doesn't have Opera Mini
translator plugin Download it Here , d and install it into the drive you installed your mobilhex.

Launch MobiHex and browse locale-ri.rsc E.g, C/System/Apps/OperaMini/ scroll down and here is it. Press Option and scroll to plugins Operamin Translator.. Tick it and now open locale-ri-rsc, now Opened you will now find some hex values shown at the left corner of your screen, Well that is aint what we are here for.. Press 5 and wait for it to display once more, now text are show, then you now press your left soft Key .. A text box will Pop up now you put the key word Are You sure? and press search .. If the Om has not been edited you will get the Result.. Listed click on it agai so now a white textbox is shown first give space if you are oke then
Edit..

When you do any of the above, you get the
result in the second screenshot but you can also
replace the spaces with texts like I did here:

Added soon...

When you're through with the writings, Ok it,
exit MobilHex, and test the result.
That's all. Any question or suggestion?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 9 hours ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 3 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Box Office Results: Civil War Fends Off Competition
Forum | 4 days ago

Box Office Results: Civil War Fends Off Competition

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out