(for hacked s40 phones)Make java apps minimizable/non-minimizable any time

Forum 9 years ago

(for hacked s40 phones)Make java apps minimizable/non-minimizable any time

Hie friends, today i am sharing a trick to make apps minimizable/non-minimizable. This trick will work on hacked s40 phones only. First Install minim.jar to your phone. Open it and browse the folder where the app file (_jar file) located. Click on the _jar file. Then press ok. Minim will make a _jad file of the app in that folder. Make a copy of both file for future use. Now rename and install both file (jar and jad). Your app is minimizable now.
Removing minimize function:
WAY 1: open your app (which you made minimizable). Press red button. The app will be minimized. Then goto options>delete. It will show "unable to delete". But the jad file has been deleted and your app has become non-minimizable.
NOTE: you will lose all data/setting of your app in this way.
WAY 2: you will need another phone and blue ftp/mini commander installed in that phone. Open blue ftp/mini commander and connect to your phone via bluetooth. Goto the folder where your minimizable app is located. Find the jad file and delete it.
WAY 3: connect phone to computer with data cable or use card reader and delete the jad file.
Make the app minimizable again
copy/move the backup _jad file (which you made with minim) to the folder where the the app (jar file) located. Rename _jad to .jad. The file will vanish and the app will be minimizable again. Thats all. Ask me for any help.
NOTE: the jar and jad filename must be same.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 7 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal