How to Buy Airtime Credits Direct from your GTBank Account.

Forum 9 years ago

How to Buy Airtime Credits Direct from your GTBank Account.

Recharge Your GTBank Mobile number using ’1 Click Top Up’ for Phone Recharges
It was middle of june when i received a message from GTbank on how to Top up my line by dialing certain ussd code, I really ignore the message but later try it out recently and it seems to works fine…

The new e-Top up service by Gtbank now enables her customers to purchase airtime credits right from their mobile phone without the need of downloading applications like mobile money, entering your ATM card details or applying for a token.

It is very fast, easy to use, and also saves time.

All you need is your mobile phone containing the particular telephone line that is associated with your bank account at GTbank.

How to Buy Airtime Credits Direct from your GTBank Account
To use this service, all you have to do is Dial*737*amount#from your mobile phone then press the send button i.e*737*1000#

Don’t forget to dial the code from the line that you normally use for receiving SMS alerts on your account, Any other line not associated with your account won’t work.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 5 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 6 days ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident