NYSC Did Some Changes In The 2014 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course – See Here

Forum 9 years ago

NYSC Did Some Changes In The 2014 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course – See Here

THE Nigeria national youth service corps (NYSC) Management board has made a decision regarding the 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation exercise, and these are the changes made by the Corps Leadership:-

[ads4]

Which says that all Prospective Corps Members Who Were Deployed to Some States will Go For Stream II as shown below.

Programme Duration:- 3 weeks
Programme Commencement Date:- Monday, the 1st of September, 2014.

Swearing-in Ceremony: Scheduled on Wednesday, the 3rd of September, 2014
Closing Ceremony: Monday, the 22nd of September, 2014
LIST Of Affected States and Their Orientation Exercise Venue

Serial Number – State Venue
1 – ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP
2 – BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP
3 – BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP
4 – GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP
5 – JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP
6 – OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP
7 – YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP
8 – LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAMP

Important Notice
All concerned candidates should note that the states which are NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on the 5th of August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.

It’s important that you’re aware of the fact that Lagos State is going to have Two streams (I and II), and both of these streams will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.

All candidates should note that the camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on their call up letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.

Thanks,
Please share this post with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi

“What did broke men ever do to you?” – Taymesan to Nigerian women
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“What did broke men ever do to you?” – Taymesan to Nigerian women