From Ordinary Cleaner To Madam Of The House – Lady Flaunts Baby Bump As Boss Falls In Love With Her (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

From Ordinary Cleaner To Madam Of The House – Lady Flaunts Baby Bump As Boss Falls In Love With Her (Video)

A Nigerian TikTok user, Simplisauce, has revealed how she was elevated from being just an ‘ordinary cleaner’ to the madam of the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da8899003c6e511a5c63747e4a6fef32.jpeg

Simplisauce said she got employed at her boss’ house as a cleaner but two months into the job, her boss got interested in her and made her his woman.

Flaunting her baby bump, she said:

“From ordinary cleaner to madam of the house. After secondary school, I was left with two options. Do hookup or get a decent job. I made a poor choice, started a cleaning job in this same house. 2 months into the job, oga started making passes at me. I thought it was man being a man. Little did I know it was God’s hand upon my life.”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 2 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne