“I Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria”- Pres. Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

“I Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria”- Pres. Buhari

Some are finding it difficult to understand the President Speech, which he made during a Question and answer section in Washington. These has gone far around the social medias, news publishing websites & others. On the quoted comment " That He Will Treat People Who Voted For Him Better Than Those That Failed To.." so many Nigerians has been vociferating on it.
For those that are still finding it difficult to understand, Read Except below:

"By the constitution no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that didn’t even vote for me, they have the protection of the constitution of the government and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. If I come clearly and show and marginalise a certain group because they didn’t vote for me, I have already contradicted myself and I am sure people will be too quick to pick that against me"
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 1 day ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani