Nigerian Prostitutes Offer Attractive Discounts Ahead of Christmas.... See S*x Service Rates

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian Prostitutes Offer Attractive Discounts Ahead of Christmas.... See S*x Service Rates

Commercial s*x workers have crashed the prices of their service for Christmas celebrations by giving out a special gift for its customers, announcing that ‘one round’ for a short time will cost N500.

This was made known through the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes led by a factional secretary, Sandra Efosa. The announcement was made to their cheering customers via a statement on December 19, Monday which reads:

“We are announcing a reduction of prices for our peace-making service nationwide.

“Beginning from December 20, price for short time goes for N500 while till-day-break is now N1,500.

“This promo is for only loyal customers who have been enjoying our services for more than three years now.”

Meanwhile, when the factional chairman of the group, Malam Felix Efoyo, later denied that the group was running any promo.

“Promo? I don’t know what you are talking about. We have not made any announcement as far as this group is concerned. I urge everyone to disregard that message”, Felix said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 16 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 1 day ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music