How I Suffered Acne- Mbong Amata

Forum 9 years ago

How I Suffered Acne- Mbong Amata

Click for Full Image SizeMany people battle with facial acne and do not know the solution to apply to deal with it, but Nollywood actress and former wife of movie director Jeta Amata, Mbong Amata who is known for her stunning features and flawless skin has a story to tell about how she came over her acne and how she did it.

Not many people know that she suffered from terrible acne for most part of her adult life; the acne was so bad that it caused her to be depressed. She spent thousands of dollars looking for a cure but nothing worked and this caused her to go to what she describes as a “dark place”

This is her story “The road to success, they say it’s a slow and painful one and I am a living testimony to that saying… I wake up everyday feeling inspired by life itself before anything else. So I decided to share a never before seen or heard story of my life via pictures hoping to inspire one person at the very least.

The photo you see is me almost 2years ago and people who really know me will understand my struggle with acne for the most part of my adult life. At this point, I was in a very dark place. Depression kicked.

Everything that seemed bad was happening to me all at the same time. I felt I was cursed! I spent thousands of dollars trying to clear my skin. Yep! U heard right. In fact there was nothing I didn’t try out... Darlings, my story is different today because God rewrote the story of life not just my skin. Lol! I found the joy and benefits of workout and clean eats!”

“I made sure I kept a photo diary of my daily struggle so one day when I feel comfortable enough to talk about it; I would have photographic evidence to at least share with you my friends. Believe me when I tell you that it was bad. These babies looked very juicy and well fed! Lol! The more I tried the more I was attacked. Sometimes, we really have to let go and Let God. Just do your part and let him zoom in on you. Today, when I get compliments like “oh wow! You’ve got great skin” I simply laugh, say thanks and then say a bigger THANK YOU to God! Now I can conveniently and comfortably go about my dailies without makeup.. Because I mean I think I’ve earned the right to say I make makeup look good and not the other way around. Morale of the story:

Trust God first, put in some effort and watch your struggles roll over. It doesn’t come easy but it surely does come around. #stay tuned because I’m going to share my biggest secret ever to achieving great skin… Hint* it’s something we all know but sometimes get too lazy to do. Hehe! I’m guilty too!”

WaitForIt!!! #Taaadaah!!! There! You have it!! Recommended daily. #beets #grapes #carrot #aloe vera #banana #apples And the easy part!… #workout. It starts from the kitchen then from the inside. It works people. If you failed the first time, how about trying again? Ooops! Free #Ad for #nutribullet honestly guys I don’t know what my life would be without my nutribullet #google and see for yourselves. Oooook… I’m done and I hope at least one person was touched by my story. Go out there and be who you want to be! And yea..Show some kindness and love” she concluded.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/09/how-i-suffered-acne-mbong-amata.html#more

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“Mr Ibu suffered a cardiac arrest” – AGN president, Emeka Rollas reveals
Forum | 1 month ago

“Mr Ibu suffered a cardiac arrest” – AGN president, Emeka Rollas reveals

9,933 children suffered violation in five years, says UNICEF
Forum | 7 months ago

9,933 children suffered violation in five years, says UNICEF

We suffered – Arteta reacts to Arsenal’s 5-0 win over MLS All-Star
Forum | 8 months ago

We suffered – Arteta reacts to Arsenal’s 5-0 win over MLS All-Star

Ace comedian and content creator, Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr Macaroni has recounted how God picked his call after he got expelled from four universities and suffered depression.
Forum | 10 months ago

Ace comedian and content creator, Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr Macaroni has recounted how God picked his call after he got expelled from four universities and suffered depression.