Group of Lesbians Brutally Beaten Up by 15 Homophobic Men Outside a Nightclub

Forum 6 years ago

Group of Lesbians Brutally Beaten Up by 15 Homophobic Men Outside a Nightclub

A gang of over 15 men have beaten up a group of l£sb!an friends in a shocking homophobic attack outside a nightclub in Portsmouth, England, Metro UK reports.

The incident has since caused serious outrage in the area.

The eight women had been enjoying a night out last Sunday when the men started shouting abuse at them.

The taunts then turned violent after one men punched one of the women so hard, she lost seven of her front teeth.

Another woman was left bleeding and fitting on the floor following the incident at around 11.25pm on April 16.

The victims, aged 23, 24, 25, 27 and 32, did not wish to be named but pictures of their injuries show the damage done in the attack.

As others rushed to help the woman, who had been knocked to the ground, other men allegedly joined in the attack.

One victim, 23, said: ‘In the first punch seven of my top teeth were knocked out, and my jaw was fractured.

‘It seemed like the attack went on forever but the police are telling us it only lasted for around 10 minutes.’

The woman’s sister, who witnessed the attack, added: ‘I was begging them to stop. It wasn’t until they heard the sirens that they ran off.

‘They hit the 32-year-old woman at least 20 or 30 times, I’d say.

‘When they were done, they just dropped her like she was nothing and ran back into the club.

‘I then turned round and saw another man stamping on a woman’s head and another girl was fitting on the floor.

‘It was horrendous, I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve had nightmares about it since it happened.’

A second victim, 25, added: ‘There was children there and the women were begging them to stop – it was like a riot.’

The 32-year-old woman said she was pushed against the shutters of a shop when the attack started and could not escape as her attackers circled her.

She said: ‘There was a massive group of at last seven attacking me and they were just punching me.’

A spokeswoman from Hampshire police said they were investigating the attack, but revealed they were yet to charge anyone.

She said: ‘We are investigating an altercation between two groups at about 11.25pm on April 16.

‘Three men, aged 25, 26 and 27, from London, were arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

‘Another man, 27, of Portsmouth, was arrested on suspicion of affray. They have been released but remain under investigation.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 14 hours ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals