HORRIBLE!! This Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Was Killed By 2 Men While Fixing His Tyre [Graphic Photos]

Forum 6 years ago

HORRIBLE!! This Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Was Killed By 2 Men While Fixing His Tyre [Graphic Photos]

According to the story shared by Effiong,a technical engineer at Ministry of Defence(Nigerian army),a soldier travelling from Kaduna to Abuja was murdered by two men while trying to fix his flat tyre.

He wrote…

‘A soldier man drive a car from Kaduna to Abuja on his way he now have a flat tire, so on the process of looking for help he now la!dow on top of his car & slipped off, then two boys from bush with cortlas & slotted the army man to death.

I advise my Ogah, friends & cowlicks to stop wearing army uniform to travel’
May his soul RIP.Amen!

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 3 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment
Forum | 3 days ago

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment