Mystery as Severed Gorilla Arm Washes Up on a Beach (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Mystery as Severed Gorilla Arm Washes Up on a Beach (Photo)

A severed gorilla arm has washed up a beach giving beachgoers a rude shock and sparking an investigation into where it came from.

A photo has shown the several arm of a gorilla which washed up on a beach in Ireland, with stunned discoverers first believing it was human.

According to Daily Mail UK, the skeleton limb was found on a beach in Kilkee, County Clare, last week, by a member of the public.

Analysis found that the limb was from an animal, and it was soon determined to be a large primate.

It is most likely that the arm comes from a gorilla, although local news reported possible other options, such as a chimpanzee.

Local authorities are now embarking on trying to unravel the mystery of where the several gorilla skeleton arm may have come from.

'From Kilkee side out, I think the next land you meet from there is America so I don't know, I really haven't a clue,' Clare County Council dog warden Frankie Coote told RTE.

'We're used to getting calls where farm animals wash up or a dog, a seal or anything like that, but this is an unusual one.

'It'd be nice to get to the bottom of it and know exactly what it is and where it may have come from.'

Mr Coote has been taking care of the arm after it was released by Gardai. After police determined that the remains were not human, the handed it back to the council.

Mr Coote says he is currently storing the gorilla arm in his freezer.

Clare County Council has made an appeal for information as to where the gorilla limb may have originated from.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel