Unbelievable: Man Stages Very Public Proposal for His Girlfriend Then Makes Shocking Revelation About Her

Forum 6 years ago

Unbelievable: Man Stages Very Public Proposal for His Girlfriend Then Makes Shocking Revelation About Her

A man shocked people when he staged a very public proposal for his girlfriend and then went on to make a stunning revelation about her.

A boyfriend who has been described as "cruel" recently staged what appeared to be a heartfelt public proposal to his girlfriend - only to accuse her of being a cheat in front of a room full of people.

A footage of the event shows the black shirted man standing up and holding the room's attention as he seemingly declares his love for a woman whose face is obscured.

The video, posted to Twitter, appears to have been shot somewhere in the US.

As it begins he turns to his partner holding what appears to be a ring box and says: "I have absolutely loved you, introduced you to my son and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

After a brief pause he then yells: "However! Last night Chris told me about everything, you're a cheat."

He then drops the ring onto the table and makes a gesture, before saying "bye" and striding off.

As he steps out of shot, his apparently cheating girlfriend picks up the box, seemingly to see if there was anything inside it.

The video which has been re-tweeted more than 4,000 times then ends.

Twitter users have been divided by the video with some praising the man and others being more critical.

@finn_drake said: "Not savage enough he didn't look confident at all terrible prank honestly."

@xKozaa added: "If he’s saying 'however' like that no wonder she cheated lol."

@chancakee said: Homeboy got the WHOLE restaurants attention I was shook."

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 16 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 19 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie