Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6

Forum 9 years ago

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (part 6)

....just as i was standing infront of the bank and crying like someone who lost his d!ck, my fone rang. I looked at the screen and it was a friend named segun. I do call him "sege the guru" because he's into blogging and ICT.

SEGE: ogbeni how far? U number no dey waka since yesterday

Me: sege how far

SEGE: I dey o. Wetin do ur voice, u no dey sound normal my guy

ME: I have been duped by a woman i love so much.

SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey come oba-ile right now.

I stoppd a bike going to oba-ile where segun lives. After 8mins. I am at segun's room entrance

me: ko ko ko

sege: who be that, come in.

I entered, sat down, then without wasting time, i summarized the whole episode to sege in 3minutes.

SEGE: "were ni e o" omo porta ti lo agbari fun e. Ode ni e

ME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and get assets for front and back. I just so much love her

SEGE: Ogbeni, you are the "baddest maga ever liveth"

me: thank u. Wetin i go come do now segun

SEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part or the whole of that 10k from her, u go still straff her free for the next 2days and u go discharge her without giving a kobo

Me: is that possible, how i go do am now?

Just immediately, a message came in from adebimpe which says
"baby, i'm on my way back". I showed it to sege. He laughed and said to me. "ogbeni, if u fall again this time, then u don break world maga record".

He opened a bulk sms application on his phone, draft a Access bank debit alert of 25k and send it to my line.

Me: what should i do with it

SEGE: Show it to her wen u reach house, tell her say ATM debit the whole 25k wey u wan give her and the money no come out of the machine, so u dey go the bank tomorrow to complain. But if she no fit wait, tell her say u get person wey u fit collect the money from and then call me make i show. We go dey write d script on whatsapp as u dey go. But make sure u clear the whatsapp chats after ooo

I dashed out of segun's house. I went home straight, on getting home, i met adebimpe sitting on the bed restless. As i entered, she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

BIMPE: baby, u look unhappy, what happend?

Me: ** i brought out my fone and showed her the alert and then act the drama as directed by segun"***

bimpe wore a sad face

BIMPE: What do we do now? This is 11:08am and i must get to PHC today.

ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow me 20k to give you, i will sort him when u are gone.

I picked up my phone and called segun to come.

Bimpe hugged and kissed me again and said "u are a darling". I asked of the surprise she promised earlier, she said i should wait till my friend leaves so that no one will disturb. I replied "ok".

Segun arrived at about 10mins later.

ME: sege my guy. Pls i need ur help, my babe wan return to school today and ATM fu-Cked up. Abeg borrow me 20k till tomorrow.

SEGUN: lai lai. The 8k wey u borrow last time, u neva returm am and u wan collect another one?. I go give u the 20k only after u refund the previous 8k.

ME: Se na because of 8k u come dey disgrace me infront of my babe?. Abeg i go give u the two together.

SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the 8k first.

Then i turned to bimpe.

Me: bimpe, pls do u have 8k with you, let me give this guy so that he can give me the 20k

BIMPE: i dont have that amount, the only money on me is 5,500 and its a money that my friend gave me to buy weavon for her from akure.

ME: Don't worry, give me 5k out of it, since i'm giving you 20k in return, u can then sort your friend.

She gave me the 5k and i gave it to segun.

ME: Now wey i don give u 5k out of 8k, can u now help me?

SEGUN: Se u know say u be akue?. If not because of ur pretty girlfriend, i no go help u. Let me go home and bring the money, i will be back in 10mins time.

Immediately after segun's departure, bimpe looked into my eyes while she sat on the bed.

"dammie, I love you. You are cool, cute, gentle and caring, where have you been all this while when I was looking for a good guy?".

She then moved close and kissed me and we
started kissing passionately. I took hold of her b0s0ms and ooohh , they were really soft and she stiffled a m0an as I touched her Tips. She said "I'm afraid that you will dump me after having sex with me because that is how you guys always do.",

I replied, "baby u know I so much love you. If not, I won't be running everywhere to get money for you, she smiled and resumed the kissing. I ripped off her top and descended voraciously on her swollen Tips.

I furthered downward to unzip her jeans trouser. I was shocked at what I saw, bimpe was pantless.

Why pantless. I asked?. She replied "I'm not always comfortable with pants".

But I thought to my self "chaii, swordman must have a hand in this pantless issue.

She pulled down my jeans and boxers and saw my erect manliness, she simply rubbed it and den she sat down with her legs open and her Kitty-Cat dripping wet.

Chai, bimpe is not tight and I noticed something like Fluid on her Vjay hair. I slid my condomize d!ck into her and she gasped. My heart skipped two beats as i felt my d!ck heating up and she continue to m0an louder.

We switch to canine after about 4minutes of the sex and I continued going in and out faster and she begged for more which I gave her ultimately.

We lasted for the next 6mins and I cum. It was obvious that she noticed that I wasn't excited about the sex.

What's wrong baby? Bimpe asked. Nothing, I replied.

Bimpe: Dammie, do you truly love me?

ME: why did u ask again?

BIMPE: I just want to be sure because you are the only guy I have in my life after breaking up with my ex. And I don't want to suffer for love again.

ME: I assured you of my love *yinmu*

BIMPE:. Ok dear, let me get a shower and dress up while we are awaiting uncle segun.

She stood from the bed Unclad, she walked twisting the fresh fair Bottom as she opened the door to the bathroom .

I took my phone and checked my whatsapp messages. I got a message from sege. "Mr maga, flash me when u are with your girl. I will call you, make you put am for loud speaker, I want act another drama

3mins after the sex, segun called, i picked and put on loud speaker.

Me: sege how far?, where is the money now?

SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As i dey come ur place the other time, i forget to lock my door, before i reach home, dem don carry my lappy and took all the 30k wey dey house.

ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg see u fit return that 5k, i go find means add to it give my babe?

SEGUN: U dey mad ni. **segun hanged up the call.**

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya