Young boss See Davido chilling with T.I (Photo)

Forum 9 years ago

Young boss See Davido chilling with T.I (Photo)

US rapper T.I is currently in
Tanzania to headline the Serengeti Fiesta, the East and Central Africa’s biggest concert series now celebrating its 14th year. Davido, Waje, Patoranking and Victoria Kimani are some of the artists billed to perform at the concert. Here are some pics from the press briefing that happened a few minutes ago. See more pics below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 17 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 17 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 21 hours ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims