Ghanaian Dancehall Musician, Shatta WaleShows Off His$1million Exotic Mansion (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Ghanaian Dancehall Musician, Shatta WaleShows Off His$1million Exotic Mansion (Photos)

Popular Ghanaian dance-hall singer, Shatta Wale is living large as he officially showed off his exotic and expensive $1 million home. The musician took to social media to showoff his new house and wrote.

“They said I never shot a classic video but i bought myself a classic mansion.. $1million”.Shatta Wale wrote on Twitter. However, his recent claim has met criticism as many have speculated that the house is not worththe amount he mentioned. In fact, many have asked him if he meant Zimbabwean dollars and not the United States dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 4 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 6 days ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries

May Edochie allegedly acquires multimillion mansion at Banana Island
Forum | 1 week ago

May Edochie allegedly acquires multimillion mansion at Banana Island