US Lawyer Holds Extraordinary 15th Birthday Party For Daughter And You Won’t Believe Who & Who Came

Forum 8 years ago

US Lawyer Holds Extraordinary 15th Birthday Party For Daughter And You Won’t Believe Who & Who Came

From the entertainment by Pitbull and Nick Jonas, to the services of a celebrity make-up artist, to the $6 million price tag, this was no ordinary 15th birthday celebration.

Texan teen Maya Henry's Quinceañera was, in fact, more extraordinary than almost any other birthday party thrown for a girl her age. Held across a 55,000 square foot space in San Antonio, which was decorated with 30-foot tall cherry trees in full blossom, walls of roses, fountains, a 'garden room' and a ballroom with butterflies suspended from the ceiling, the lavish setting of the birthday bash was really just the beginning of the decadence.

The birthday girl herself was wearing a bespoke Rolando Santana dress and make-up by Patrick Ta, who has also worked with the Kardashians, and her photographer was Donna Newman, who has also worked with Matt Damon and First Lady Michelle Obama.

Maya's father, lawyer Thomas J Henry, and her mother Azteca, hired the services of New York social event planner David Monn and a team of 150 event planners to organize the party at the purpose-built venue.

Attended by 600 guests, the event went off without a hitch, with the birthday girl expressing her joy at how well the party had gone - and how grateful she was that her parents were able to organize such an incredible bash for her.

Delivering her verdict on the party, she said: 'It was an amazing night, one I will never forget. I am so thankful to everyone who attended and to my amazing parents, who literally made my dreams come true.'

Maya, who is a high school freshman, is a regular on the Texas Tennis Championship circuit.

Her father runs his own personal injury law firm, which is based out of Texas but serves clients across the country, employing more than 60 attorneys. On its website, the company is described as ‘one of the biggest plaintiff’s firms in Texas’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m