A 32-Year-Old Truck Pusher Rapes 9yrs Old Girl.

Forum 9 years ago

A 32-Year-Old Truck Pusher Rapes 9yrs Old Girl.

Alloysus Ikejimba, A randy 32-year-old truck pusher, has been arrested by policemen for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl. The suspect, who was described as a serial rapist by neighbors had fingered and raped his victim about 13 times before he was arrested.

Police sources claimed that the suspect had been arrested over a similar offense in the past. The father of the victim, who simply identified himself as Kennedy, said the suspect usually defiled his daughter whenever she was taking her bath.

He said:
“My daughter normally complained to his mother, but her mother refused to tell me about it. He does it to her whenever she is taking her bath at the back of our house. Unfortunately for him, two weeks ago, I was in the house and I saw my wife standing beside my daughter while she was taking her bath and I went and asked her what was happening she told me that my neighbour Alloy, had been defiling my daughter for a long time. I confronted him and he started begging me. He ran away from his house and I did not see him for two weeks. Few days ago, he brought the police to my house to arrest me, complaining that I was threatening his life. When I came to the police station, I told them what he had done and they arrested him and took my child for medical check up. The report is out and it has shown that she was defiled multiple times by Alloysus.”
[ads4]
The suspect, however, denied defiling the victim.
He said:
“We live in the same compound at Okokomaiko and I normally bath my child because my wife is not feeling very well. She was shot last year during a robbery incident at Alaba International Market, where I also work. The mother accused me of touching her child’s private part, but I only touched her head. When the father confronted me, I told him that I did not do it. He took me before the community people and beat me up in their presence. They begged him to allow me go, but he refused.”

Divisional Police Officer, Okoko Division, CSP Ibrahim Zango said that the suspect in a notorious rapist and that investigations are on going.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 2 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 2 days ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra