Nigerian arrested at Lagos airport with Indian hemp stuffed in packs of gala

Forum 9 years ago

Nigerian arrested at Lagos airport with Indian hemp stuffed in packs of gala

Nigerians haven't learnt their lessons in properly checking a package given to you by a so called friends to deliver abroad. At least that's what this man is claiming...that a friend gave it to me. Me, I never collect. If you insist, I'll offer to pay for it to be sent via DHL...lol.

Anyway, according to a report by Premium Time, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have arrested a man who was attempting to smuggle 35.115 kg of Cannabis sativa hidden inside Nigerian made sausage rolls to China.
[ads4]

The 33 year old man was arrested at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, during a screening of passengers. According to the agency, Mr. Ogbonna (the smuggler) confessed saying,

"My friend in China gave me N100k to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me,” said Mr. Ogbonna, a trader at the Onitsha main market. “When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 2 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 4 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation