8 Attributes Of A Guy That Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

Forum 8 years ago

8 Attributes Of A Guy That Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

The way some guys act clearly indicate that they will end up as chronic headache for their wives in the nearest future if care is not taken.

I can't really blame guys who are involved in the act of humiliating ladies in public and online because these ladies in question must have torment their heart but going to the extent of destroying their intrinsic values is the major concern here.

Therefore let's take a look at signs that indicate a guy will become an irresponsible husband.

1. Extremely stingy

Some guys are so stingy to the extent that they can't call their girlfriends for just 1minute in a day. The only time they call for long period is during free night calls or bonus awarded from telecom providers. If they call for 30secs, they will hang up and later explain through whatsapp/BBM that it was network failure.

2. Highly promiscuous

This issue is common to perverts who has never zipped up for once in their life by chasing every tom and harry in skirt. These are the kinds that will eventually become sugar daddy, chasing ladies who are young enough to be their daughter in future.

3. Very lazy

Some guys are so idle to the extent that they have no goal, vision and purpose in life. They are just too lazy to seize opportunities around them as they are only seen in betting shops like nairabet, etc. to make money.

4. Ridicule ladies
[ads4]
I hate when a guy beat or disgrace his girlfriend in public just because she hangs out with a guy. I consider this as a dysfunctional act because a man in making will not stoop so low to involve himself in this thrash. Meanwhile on nairaland some consider all ladies as wh0r£s of which we still have the rare and good ones like mhizkel, prettythicksme, redgem, aminat508, midehi, adeh39 and others.

5. Habit of alcoholism and smoking

For a guy that consume too much alcohol and smoke probably in the bid to control his anger is not a man. Such guys cannot become responsible husbands to their wives because they can use children's school fee and other budgetary money to drink and smoke.

6. Wrong lifestyle

Some guys rock and roll with the wrong peer groups who have influence them to have shameful lifestyles like yahoo yahoo occupation, rape gangs and area touts.

7. Careless attitude

The way some guys behave can be likened to a voracious animal. They dump and change ladies like sanitary pads as they care less about their emotion by suggesting abortion for any sex journey that becomes foetus.

8. Poor financial planning

Some guys blow money like trumpet without thinking about future investment. They spend their money on vague things like phones, prostitutes, etc. Such guys will eventually become an irresponsible husband.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 1 week ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal

Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online