“It’s been rough and amazing” Eriata Ese walks down memory lane as she counts her blessings

Forum 1 year ago

“It’s been rough and amazing” Eriata Ese walks down memory lane as she counts her blessings

Big Brother Naija former housemate and actress, Eriata Ese has taken a walk down memory lane as she celebrates her 30th birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f3b13ee0890f78d691070d2ca4aa8be.jpg

Taking to Instagram, the reality star reflected on her past life as she expressed gratitude to her creator for her blessings.

Though, the movie star isn’t where she wants to be, she is grateful that she isn’t where she used to be.

For her, that’s a huge blessing and she is so thankful to God for the wisdom and understanding to go through life.

“This level took me back to when I knew how to smell my name till date. I walked down memory lane and all I can say is thank God for life; if not for anything else. I’m not where I wanna be but I’m not were I used to be. That’s a huge blessing and I’m so thankful to God for the wisdom and understanding to go through life. It’s been rough and amazing and I’m so excited to be on the next level of adulthood. This day feels good because part of my dreams for this age is now a reality. THANKFUL FOR LIFE & GROWTH”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 week ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ashe Arrested In US On Multiple Counts Of Theft, Fraud
Forum | 2 months ago

Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ashe Arrested In US On Multiple Counts Of Theft, Fraud

Lily Gladstone to Star in Charlie Kaufman-Written Sci-Fi Movie, The Memory Police
Forum | 2 months ago

Lily Gladstone to Star in Charlie Kaufman-Written Sci-Fi Movie, The Memory Police

Rachel Brosnahan Describes Superman: Legacy’s Lois Lane as ‘Fiercely Intelligent’
Forum | 3 months ago

Rachel Brosnahan Describes Superman: Legacy’s Lois Lane as ‘Fiercely Intelligent’