“I know who I am” Queen Ola narrates her life journey amidst alleged affair with MC Oluomo, others

Forum 1 year ago

“I know who I am” Queen Ola narrates her life journey amidst alleged affair with MC Oluomo, others

Queen Badirat Ola, one of the estranged queens of the late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has narrated her life journey amidst alleged affairs with Musiliu Akinsanya, known as MC Oluomo and other top shots in the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8037867318fb4a6e2dd4ee25e4924b1.jpg

Queen Ola shared a photo of herself in the shadows reminiscing her life, everything she was and would be.

According to the mother of three, she is not distracted by hitches because what she would be, has already been predestined by God.

She wrote, “My life ….. My story ….. My journey…..

Everything I was, I am, and I will be has already been predestined by God.

I don’t let any hitches along the way distract me from where I’m headed.

I know who I am, I know who God says I am.

EYINJUELEDUMARE.”

Queen Ola begs over her leaked alleged affair with MC Olumo

Waploaded recalls that Queen Ola was caught pleading her case in the comment section of a controversial gossip blog, Gist Lover, who alleged that she was having an affair with MC Oluomo and some top shots in the state.

The blog also alleged that actress Olayinka Solomon of infidelity against her husband, Olasunkanmi Mabinu Ori, with MC Oluomo.

While the blog made threats to release Queen Ola’s alleged story, the mother of three took to the comment section to clarify herself.

In a deleted comment, Queen Ola begged for her side of the story to be heard because the relationship she shared with MC OLuomo is beyond the allegations.

She also cited one of the estranged wives of the king, Queen Dami, who came out to disclose how she was treated by the late Oyo monarch.

Queen Ola claimed she did not come online to solicit funds after her fallout with the king because she did not have the same boldness as her rival.

“If you don’t want to be biased, Dammy cried to u too and told u all the stories.. u did well, and people contributed for her.

I don’t have the boldness to do so I would have cried to you to do the same for me. Do u think taking care of 3 kids with family is easy even when I was still married to him?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e51e8336f2de2daa943b1587877cd035.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 16 hours ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date