Adekunle Gold emotional as video of his daughter, Deja singing his latest song goes viral

Forum 1 year ago

Adekunle Gold emotional as video of his daughter, Deja singing his latest song goes viral

A video of Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold’s daughter, Deja singing to her father’s latest song has surfaced online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/790607e9ba5498b86bdb803456fcca7b.jpg

The impressed and excited father of one posted the video on his Instagram story where Deja was singing the hit song that has stormed the Nigerian airwaves.

He added an emoji which meant overwhelmed to the post.

The singer-songwriter who recently collaborated with Marlian Music wunderkind, Zinoleesky to roll out the catchy tune titled ‘Party No Dey Stop’.

‘Party No Dey Stop,’ produced by beatmaker Kel P, has been having less stress and having more fun. With lines like “me wey I don high on paraga, why I go get time for wahala,” AG and Zinoleesky are both pro-party and anti-wahala on the new track.

The song, which has since gone viral, was heard on the lips of the singer’s daughter. At the same time, the mother, simi’s voice was heard as she hyped Deja while she sang.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba2475ebf2fb8f1f47e68a5ff5ef4677.jpg

The singer penned a sweet note to celebrate his daughter, Deja, who turned two Monday, May 30 2022.

Waploaded had earlier reported that popular singer how Simi took to Instagram to celebrate her first child at two.

The singer who recently revealed how her daughter says wild things right after she wakes up, shared memorable moments of her daughter via a video clip, from the time she took her first step to the present day.

On his part Adekunle Gold promised to do anything for his daughter.

“My baby is 2 today and i’m so so emotional! Watching you grow has been joyful and a wonder. You are way too smart sometimes I wonder how it’s possible for you to know the things you know. You came to our lives and changed it completely! I’m so much happier with you in my world. I love you so much and there’s absolutely nothing I wouldn’t do for you Deja,” he captioned her photo he shared on his verified Instagram page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video