#BBNaija: Comic Actress Funke Akindele Campaigns & Solicits Nigerians To Vote For Debbie-Rise

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Comic Actress Funke Akindele Campaigns & Solicits Nigerians To Vote For Debbie-Rise

Comic Nollywood actress Funke Akindele, who is currently on a romantic vacation in Seychelles Island with her husband JJC Skillz is begging Nigerians and soliciting for votes for Debbie- Rise who is up for possible eviction this week.

She took to her Instagram page and wrote:

‘#Debbierise is one of my favorite housemates in the #bbnaijashow. I love her talent and will love to see her remain in the house. Pls download we chat and vote for her. You can also text DEBIERISE to 32052. Thank you!!!?? #weallhaveourfavourites #votefordebbierise’

Photo Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 6 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 6 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death