#BBNaija: “I Will Slap The Shit Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss Makes Shocking Revelation (VIDEO)

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Will Slap The Shit Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss Makes Shocking Revelation (VIDEO)

Big Brother Naija Housemate TBoss has not forgotten all that happened between her and Kemen, who was sent home for sexually assaulting her.

TBoss who talked what she would have done then while discussing with her Debie-Rise, said she would have slapped shit out of Kemen, but she thought about it and had to let it go.

She made known this statement before biggie switched cameras

Watch Video Here:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding