Nigerians Eat Weird Food – South African BBTitans Star, Thabang

Forum 10 months ago

Nigerians Eat Weird Food – South African BBTitans Star, Thabang

Big Brother Titans star, Thabang Mazibuko has revealed his observation about Nigerians after visiting the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d4d17f8ee275aa14883b395b196eafa3.jpg

According to the South African, he was shocked to find out that Nigerians eat “weird” foods.

The 21-year-old said the cultural similarities and differences between South Africans and Nigerians came to him as a shock as he got to understand the Nigerian culture better after spending 65 days with Nigerians in the Big Brother Titans’ house.

He stated this in a recent interview with Hip TV.

Thabang said, “I learned about how rich in culture Nigeria is. I thought South Africa is place that is rich in culture and great history but Nigeria has so many different cultures, so many different traditions; they have a really rich history and that is something that I learned that I don’t know [before].

“I learned about the different foods, food ethics and the way they eat food. I found out that in Nigeria they eat popcorn with sugar and peanuts [laughs]. That’s weird but okay, cool.

“The biggest takeaway is that there are a lot of similarities between us and they things that we eat. But custard I think it is the same thing but we eat it as a dessert but they [Nigerians] eat it as breakfast. That was also pretty shocking.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 3 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 6 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5