How I Handled My Divorce Led To Beautiful Ending – Toke Makinwa Speaks

Forum 10 months ago

How I Handled My Divorce Led To Beautiful Ending – Toke Makinwa Speaks

Toke Makinwa, the popular Nollywood actress and media personality, has talked about her divorce.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/acb9fb9bdacf43a35d36273e2c93781d.jpg

She said she has the manner she conducted herself during her divorce saga to thank for her subsequent success.

She said people had different versions of what they thought her marriage was, adding that she was singled out for criticism after her marriage to Maje Ayida failed in 2015.

She stated this on the latest episode of her YouTube vlog series, Toke Moments.

DAILY POST recalls that Makinwa separated from Ayida in 2015 after she allegedly discovered that he had impregnated his ex-girlfriend.

The thespian said she was traumatized because she was the victim and she was the one who was still blamed for their divorce.

She said, “I woke up being talked about on radio, television. People had different versions of what they thought my marriage was, how they thought my marriage was, and possibly what they thought would had led to where we have gotten to.

“I don’t think there is any news in the Nigerian space that has been that chaotic.

“I was trending nonstop on Twitter with people saying the most horrible. I mean, I couldn’t even stop it because it was like, how am I being blamed for a situation that happened to me?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr