#BBNaija: Nina Gets IPhone X From Tonto Dikeh After Tunde Ednut Shades Her For Using Android Phone

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Nina Gets IPhone X From Tonto Dikeh After Tunde Ednut Shades Her For Using Android Phone

Big Brother Naija 2018 ex-housemate Nina, will be getting an iPhone X from Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh after she got cyberbullied by Tunde Ednut who is now a social media influencer following his failed music and comedy career.

Recall that Tunde Ednut asked Nina to stop using an android phone after she made a video, to thank her fans for their overwhelming support. However when asked to do something for Nina, since he is the first Nigerian celebrity to notice that Nina uses an Android phone, he resorted to shading Tonto Dikeh.

Tontoh Dikeh said;

”Tunde you are a celebrity longer than I can remember, so you can afford a phone….send her one she needs it, we are waiting since you are the first to notice it!!”

Tunde Ednut later replied Tontoh , Here’s what he wrote in a post;

”I don’t even need to say much. @tontolet

There are some people that we don’t just need to reply… You know why! @tontolet”

”Muaaaaaaah! Women I love you Ooo… Make she no deceive una o! Na she attack me first, but there was no come apart from the normal “Your Dead Career” when I don ginger down…. Chaaiiiiiiiiiiiii Jesus…. Let the sleeping dog lie o!. It’s Tunde Ednut Oooo. @Tontolet don’t block me o, I’m your Fan o!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date