Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman

Forum 8 years ago

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman

The Chairman of the Lagos State Chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Tunji Shelle, has disclosed that he will not step his feet into his office at the state secretariat of the party, until his tenure ends in March 2016.

In a recent chat with The Punch, Shelle stated that he would rather use other offices in the secretariat, instead of his personal office space.
He said evil people have polluted his office, hence his refusal to make use of it.

Shelle said, “I have taken over the secretariat. I am in charge till March next year and nothing will change that. What I have decided to do is not to enter the office, which they have already polluted. I have opened up the place but I won’t step inside. That place needs sanctification; it needs cleansing because evil people have stepped into that office.

“Their ghosts will continue to haunt them. I don’t know why people don’t respect the institution that gives them the opportunity to serve. I have taken over a new office. There are other offices in the secretariat that I can use.

“They gained access to the office with the help of somebody outside the party. Otherwise, they have no cause to have broken into our office and remain there,” the chairman added.

“If somebody comes into the party to destroy it for selfish benefits or because they are being used by an individual, whose stock in trade is to come and destroy the party, they won’t have their way.

“I will continue to do what the party expects me to do. I will not look back or be distracted or be intimidated, besides I have just a few months to end my career,” Shelle said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 1 hour ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 2 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 2 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani