Tragic....!!! 6 People Burnt To Death,Others Injured In A Terrible Accident Between Motorcycle Rider & Car Driver In Kano (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Tragic....!!! 6 People Burnt To Death,Others Injured In A Terrible Accident Between Motorcycle Rider & Car Driver In Kano (Photos)

From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya,6 people were burnt to death today in an accident involving a motorcycle rider and a car driver in Dakatsalle Bebeji Local Government in Kano state.

The motorcycle rider was said to be carrying oil(fuel) in a jerry can.While trying to avoid a car driver who wanted to hit him,the jerry can that contained the oil exploded.

A car carrying passengers caught fire,leading to the death of 6.Many were also injured.

The victims are in critical conditions in hospital.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 22 hours ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 1 day ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others