I’ll Fish You Out – Reminisce Warns Trolls Against Dragging His Family

Forum 7 months ago

I’ll Fish You Out – Reminisce Warns Trolls Against Dragging His Family

Remilekun Khalid Safaru, the popular Nigerian rapper, who is better known as Reminisce, has warned social media trolls against chasing clout with his family.

The Alaga Ibile crooner warned trolls to desist from involving his family in their clouts, stressing that he would fish out violators regardless of any uproar online against his action.

Reminisce gave the warning via his verified X handle on Monday.

He wrote, “All fun and games, but no use my family find ‘banger tweet’ I will fish you out and believe me… hashtags won’t help! Mo ma wo inu e Jade bi Idun ni! Ti a ban sunkun…..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 4 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 week ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians