Rivers State lady survives robbery attack that left passengers dead(Graphic Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Rivers State lady survives robbery attack that left passengers dead(Graphic Photos)

Taking to Facebook to narrate how her life was spared in an armed robbery attack that left other passengers she was travelling with dead, a lady from Rivers State and Facebook user, Gabriella wrote;

“Pls my good friends join me and tank God for saving my life dis morning ,arm-rubbers attacked us at by-pass all praise be giving to Him alone”

[ads4]
Here are photos from the robbery scene;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 11 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 11 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 12 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 18 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May