How Gaining Weight Made Me Hate My Body – Bimbo Ademoye (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

How Gaining Weight Made Me Hate My Body – Bimbo Ademoye (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye has narrated how gaining weight made her hate her own body.

She made the revelation in a social media post on Thursday.

According to her, she's now learning to love herself again.

Sharing the story, she wrote: “Before you finish me. Pls I’m not a dancer , well at least not anymore ( safe for secondary school days ) . I decided to catch fun, with this amazing human called @officialmaninheelz . Never met anyone so warm and professional at thesame time. I gained weight so I hated my body . Bright said , you own your body , you control it , it doesn’t control you. Thick thighs or thigh gap, move that body how you want.

This was my first class recorded, thanks to @officialmaninheelz and @kredol_creativeidol so I thought to share with you guys. I’m definitely booking more sessions to perfect my dancing skills because I’m still very very far from knowing it and I hope I can bag that role of a dancer (I actually lost a role cause I couldn’t dance ) so wish me luck .

Pls rate me on scale of 1-10. I know I’m a bit stiff but pls pity me o 😔 . Tamper justice with mercy.”

See video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 1 week ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase