Help! My Boyfriend's Sister Lured Me Into Lesbianism, But I Now Feel Guilty

Forum 6 years ago

Help! My Boyfriend's Sister Lured Me Into Lesbianism, But I Now Feel Guilty

A woman has narrated how the boyfriend's sister lured her into l£sb!anism and she has been practicing it for 3 years now.

A Nigerian woman has cried out for help after the boyfriend's sister initiated her into l£sb!anism. She narrated how it all started to Cynthia Valerian Raphaels who posted the sad story on social media.

Madam, it all started like this, my boyfriend of 5 years, begged me to allow his sister stay in my house and do her youth service. I can't say no because I live in a two bedroom. I don't even know how to tell this my story! You see madam I wasn't a l£sb!an before but his sister introduced me to it. Whenever I am sleeping , she will be touching me my whole body, pressing my Breast, fondling them. I will shout at her , kept telling her to stop, some days she stop, sometimes she won't. I just don't know how devil led me into this act madam? The night she took me unawares was when I woke up and she was sU-Cking me, I tried to stop her she didn't stop and it got to my whole body. Sometimes she touch me I say no, sometimes she takes control of me and I loose it.

She has lived with me for 3 years and we have gone deep into this act that I feel jealous when she talks to other ladies . She found a job and is close to my house. Her brother is the one paying part of the house rent since she joined me. Even sometimes my boyfriend travels all the way to see me, I don't want to hurt her by sleeping with her brother because she will be in the other room hearing my shouting and screams. Madam is their any way I can stop this act entirely? It's eating me up . How can I even marry a man who I am in such act with his junior sister ? What should I do ? I am 33 years my man is 35 years . His sister is 30 years.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 5 days ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase