It Can Only Be God – Maria Chike Unveils Son’s Face While Celebrating Christmas (Photo)

Forum 4 months ago

It Can Only Be God – Maria Chike Unveils Son’s Face While Celebrating Christmas (Photo)

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Maria Chike Benjamin has used the ocassion of Christmas to unveil her son's face.

Recall that her son, AmaraNna Leonardo Anene will soon turn three months old.

The happy mother while celebrating Christmas, shared beautiful photos with her son.

She wrote: “Wishing you all a Merry wonderful Christmas from my family to yours.. This year’s Christmas means so much to me because it’s my 1st Christmas with the best gift of my whole life 👶👶.May your hearts be Merry, your celebrations be joyful. And may your time with your loved ones be filled with so much love. ❤️Ps: we forgot we were suppose to take pictures 😂Here’s a rushed one.”

While sharing a photo of her son, Maria wrote: “I thought I make an appearance on Christmas Day. I’m turning 3 months in a few days, it can only be God 🥰I’m baby AmaraNna Leonardo Anene and I’m wishing you all a Joyful Christmas 🎄❤️❤️”

SEE POSTS:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 4 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa