"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I’m Now Millionaire – Fireboy Tells Those Complaining About His New Music Style

Forum 4 months ago

I’m Now Millionaire – Fireboy Tells Those Complaining About His New Music Style

Popular singer Adedamola Adefolahan, aka Fireboy DML has revealed why he can no longer make the kind of music he made in his debut album.

According to him, the reason is because his music has evolved and he has become a millionaire and more exposed.

He added that music like his first album would be impossible.

The ‘Peru’ crooner urged those complaining about his new music style to listen to his debut album if they miss the “old” him, maintaining that he was now in a “new place.”

Speaking in an interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos, Fireboy said: “Sometimes you may think you are one person then N50 million will enter your account and you will realise you are a different person. There were a lot of things I said I would never do or be until I became a millionaire.

“So, how do you expect a 27-year-old millionaire, who has experienced life to make another album like ‘LTG’ again? Think about it. How? Even the album [‘LTG’] it’s not every time you going to be in the mood to listen to it. Sometimes, it maybe ‘Apollo’, or ‘Playboy.’ I think people need to understand that artists are human beings too and they need to grow.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Wicked: Part One Trailer Previews Musical Adaptation With Ariana Grande, Cynthia Erivo
Forum | 6 hours ago

New Wicked: Part One Trailer Previews Musical Adaptation With Ariana Grande, Cynthia Erivo

Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it
Forum | 20 hours ago

Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it

Dan Schneider Issues Statement on New Allegations From All That’s Lori Beth Denberg
Forum | 1 day ago

Dan Schneider Issues Statement on New Allegations From All That’s Lori Beth Denberg

Gerard Butler Eyed for Den of Thieves Director’s New Action Movie Empire State
Forum | 1 day ago

Gerard Butler Eyed for Den of Thieves Director’s New Action Movie Empire State