I only know of Sauti Sol, other Kenyan artistes are lazy- Ugandan artiste Bebe Cool claims

Forum 6 years ago

I only know of Sauti Sol, other Kenyan artistes are lazy- Ugandan artiste Bebe Cool claims

Ugandan singer Bebe Cool has hit hard at Kenyan artistes after he claimed they are lazy.

Bebe Cool is in the country for Coke Studio and revealed in an interview that he only acknowledges Sauti Sol as top artistes

The singer went on to say he had never heard of Dela and should get her management team to place her on an international platform for him to know her

'Kenyan artistes are lazy' is the main takeaway in a recent interview with Ugandan artist Bebe Cool.

The African Gal singer in an interview with The Insyder claimed that he only acknowledges one Kenyan artiste and the rest are lazy.

“To tell the truth there is Sauti Sol. I would definitely tell you I don’t think I can rate anybody else coz basically apart from the old legendary it’s only Sauti Sol that made sure they made a name in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Africa,” said the singer.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 6 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC
Forum | 1 week ago

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 week ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music