Late Michael Jackson's Unreleased Album To Auction For $50,000

Forum 6 years ago

Late Michael Jackson's Unreleased Album To Auction For $50,000

A selection of Michael Jackson memorabilia will be up for auction later this month

An album of vaulted, mostly unheard Michael Jackson recordings will be auctioned off by New York auction house Gotta Have Rock and Roll later this month, along with a host of items from the personal collection of the late King of Pop.

Appearing as a blank, Sony CD-R with the word “Bible” written in blue sharpie, the album features 12 mastered tracks, all with completed vocals from Jackson.

A handful of the songs — “Monster,” “Breaking News” and “Keep Your Head Up” — appeared on “Michael,” a collection of unreleased material cobbled from tracks the singer was crafting in his final years and released a year after his 2009 death by Sony Records and Jackson’s estate.

[ads4]

“Unbeknownst to many fans around the world, [Jackson] was writing and recording songs continuously everywhere from a friend’s home in New Jersey to studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with a small group of handpicked collaborators,” the label said amid the backlash.

The album was in the possession of a “personal friend and personal assistant to Michael whose family was very close to Michael for many years, traveling all over the world with him” who wishes to remain anonymous, according to the auction house.

Other tracks on the album are “Black Widow,” “Water,” “Soldier Boy,” “Everything’s Just Fine,” “Let Me Fall in Love,” “All I Need,” “Stay” and “Ready to Win.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 12 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 12 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania