"I'm About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" - Davido (Video)

Forum 6 years ago

"I'm About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" - Davido (Video)

Someone might have annoyed the "If" crooner "Davido", as the omo baba olowo claim that he is about to make the most disrespectful song as he hit the studio.

"I'm about to make the most disrespectful song, and don't be surprise if you hear your name in it" he says

This might be because Nbc banned his song or because 9ice said he begged him, before he allowed davido to featured him in "living things" remix. Let's wait for the song davido is cooking for us.

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out