Nnamdi Kanu, Abba Kyari: The Content Of My Book Is Being Twisted – Femi Adesina

Forum 3 months ago

Nnamdi Kanu, Abba Kyari: The Content Of My Book Is Being Twisted – Femi Adesina

Femi Adesina, a former Presidential Spokesperson, has stated that the content of his recently released book titled 'Reflections of a Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015-2023)' has been misrepresented.

Adesina who served as the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the former President, Mohammadu Buhari raised the alarm in a post on his official X handle on Saturday.

Daily Post reports that the book which was launched on January 16, captured some political occurrences of the former administration.

According to reports, part of the content of the book stated how the former president opted for the rendition of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu amid plots to assassinate him abroad.

Similarly, a report also emerged that Abba Kyari, who died in 2020 while serving as the Chief Of Staff to Buhari frustrated his (Adesina) job as the presidential spokesman.

The reports quoted the book as saying that Kyari, who was killed by COVID-19 denied Adesina access to Buhari for about five years.

Reacting, the former presidential spokesman said those behind the reports lied, stressing that the very opposite of his content was disseminated.

The post reads,
“Contortionists have begun to twist the content of my book, ‘Working with Buhari.’ They claim I said COS Abba Kyari denied me access to PMB for 5 years.

“They lie that there was a plot to kill Nnamdi Kanu abroad. Very opposite of things I wrote. And it’s written in English”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 1 week ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial
Forum | 1 week ago

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial